At Visualsoft we’ve been lucky enough to operate a flexible approach to the way we work, and have allowed our team to work from home when needed since 2014. With lots of businesses currently working from home for the first time, we thought we’d pull together some useful considerations and suggestions on how to make remote working as simple and effective as possible for you and your employer.
The key ingredients for productive remote working are:
- Optimum communication across your team
- A good set up of workspace and technical equipment
- Following a ‘business as usual’ approach
- Maintaining a positive and collaborative attitude
- A strong focus on Health and Wellbeing
- A good level of self-discipline
If you're keen to learn more, download the full guide here!