Shiptheory (via API)
Shiptheory takes the hassle out of shipping so you can focus more on developing your business and less on fulfilment.
Released: 17/05/2021Contact Us
Shiptheory is a shipping management platform that connects retailers with the world’s best carriers like Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, and more, to automate shipping labels, manifests, and tracking.
What Shiptheory offers:
- Integration of the most popular e-commerce channels with the top international carriers.
- Syncs order status and tracking details between e-commerce platforms and marketplaces.
- Imports orders automatically from all your sales channels into a single, easy-to-use platform that offers multiple-user support, advanced reporting features, and an excellent customer support team.
- Shipping details and tracking numbers are updated across your sales points and sent to your customers, seconds after an order is completed
- Shiptheory’s intelligent shipping rules engine allows you to automate every step of your shipping process based on a combination of shipping destination, order weight, value, product SKU’s, and more.
- In-depth reporting suite that provides the vital decision-making data you need to identify the most popular delivery services and spot cost reduction and customer service improvement opportunities ahead of your competition. Strategic business decisions are made easier with accurate, real-time logistics data.
For this integration, we simply enable the API for you and supply you with the credentials that you will need to provide to the third party. Please be aware you will need to reach out to the respective parties to discuss how the integration between themselves and your VS Store will operate. Queries relating to the integration and set-up procedure should be channeled via Shiptheory, and they will be able to offer full support for the addition of this functionality.
As this is a third-party integration, you are responsible for all associated/ongoing fees.
Please note: You must have the VS3 Data Integration (Web Service) feature already installed for this feature to be compatible.
This feature requires the following feature(s):
Improve the user experience on your site by adding our Shipping Blacklist feature to instruct your admin system to which products cannot be delivered by certain courier/shipping options.
Are you shipping parcels with extra expenses involved? Add our Delivery Surcharges feature to create delivery rates which are applied as a surcharge to specific products.