Cybertill EPOS Integration
Synchronise the order and product data between your online store and Cybertill EPOS system.Contact Us
This feature is the integration of the Cybertill EPOS System into a store, which consists of a two way process where web sales are sent from the website through to Cybertill, and products/stock added to Cybertill are sent to a store's admin system (pending approval).
Products added to the store from the Cybertill system need to be made ‘web friendly’ before being published – this involves manually adding product images and optimised product information. If any additional functionality is required other than as described, please inform us as this may incur additional development costs.
Please note that you're required to provide us with necessary access details for your EPOS system to enable us to undertake integration.
This feature does not cover the extensive work and additional costs entailed with migrating from one EPOS system/feature to another, or adding an EPOS to a site which is already live - if you're looking to move systems, or add a new system to your live site please contact us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
This feature is incompatible with the following feature(s):
- Biztrack EPOS Integration
- Brightpearl EPOS Integration
- Cybertill RS2 EPOS Integration
- G7 EPOS Integration
- Genesis EPOS Integration
- Khaos EPOS Integration (VS Schema)
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS EPOS Integration (Davidson Richards Schema)
- Prima EPOS Integration
- Real Business Applications (RBA) EPOS Integration
- Sage 200 Integration (Zynk)
- Styleman EPOS Integration
- Three Software EPOS Integration