In the unfortunate event of a Complaint, Visualsoft pledges to:
1. Create a record of all complaints received and detail any work to be carried out in order to resolve each complaint.
Most complaints will be handled by your Account Manager, however in the event your complaint needs to be escalated, you will be contacted by our Head of Client Services. In any rare extreme case, a member of our Board may also intervene.
2. Acknowledge each complaint in writing to confirm that the issue is being dealt with and where possible, include further detail on when we expect the complaint to be resolved.
3. Respond to each complaint in a timely manner to minimise disruption, displeasure and downtime. The time we take to respond to your complaint will be determined by the level of service you have with us, however in all cases we aim to respond to any complaints within 5 working days.
4. Communicate fully with you with regards to follow-on actions in response to your complaint. In the event that work is required or action needed to resolve the complaint, then this will be scheduled to take place as soon as possible, and you will be notified of this in writing.
5. Do better in future. We don’t like to hear that a client is less than happy with the service we deliver, but your valuable feedback will alert us to issues and help us resolve them quickly, meaning better service for all in future.