Pond Planet partnered with Visualsoft to expand their product offering, scale their business as a whole and become one of the UK's leading online retailers of aquarium and pond supplies. The business has come on leaps and bounds since the partnership with Visualsoft, and has recently relocated to a 5000+ square foot warehouse.
Pond Planet's website redesign has created an impressive user experience
Year One Optimum
Year Two Optimum
“Switching to Optimum provided the foundations for our growth which allowed us to focus on expanding our product range with the backing of a full marketing service ”
Tim Savage - Pond Planet
A fully responsive website redesign focused on user experience, combined with strategic support from a wealth of digital marketing services through the Visualsoft Optimum solution, enabled Pond Planet to achieve phenomenal growth. The first year of SS saw a 67% increase in revenue, with a further 27% increase in year two. Overall the business has seen a 94% revenue increase since the implementation of SS.
Related Case Studies
Giftzuu spark joy with 9175% subscriber increase
Giftzuu achieved exponential growth through cross-channel collaboration.
Going responsive with Electric Tobacconist
A responsive redesign and in depth user testing achieved a 70% customer retention rate.
Increasing visibility for Luxury Legs
Refreshed content from our SEO team brought new outreach opportunities and a 58% revenue increase.