Due to the continued expansion of our client portfolio, we are looking for a Social Media Strategist to devise and deliver growth strategies to a pool of our Enterprise level clients and manage a team of executives, supporting their client portfolio and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East - as certified by The Journal.
We’re ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors.
As Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of the department by creating innovative social media strategies for all the department's clients as well as managing your own set of Enterprise clients. You will deliver this by managing the delivery of Social Media Executives and client account success.
- You will delegate tasks throughout the team, ensuring KPIs are monitored and met each month. As such, previous experience in a management role or mentoring junior members of a team is crucial.
- Your strategic knowledge will be exceptional and you will have experience creating and implementing innovative, industry leading marketing campaigns.
- Using your experience, you will take responsibility for the strategic offering of the department and will work across all social media clients, supporting and educating your own team members on developing their strategic knowledge.
- You will represent the team both internally and externally, championing the benefits of social media at all times.
- You will work with your direct reports to onboard new clients efficiently.
- Confidence and presentation skills are key as you will attend meetings with existing and prospective clients, pitching for their business and demonstrating our social media services, supporting sales and account management with selling the service we offer.
- Manage your own set of clients maintaining positive relationships and providing ongoing strategic advice and tactical recommendations.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings and presentations, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
- Support junior members of the team with their work, including their reports and strategies, taking some responsibility for improving overall team knowledge, providing support and guidance, and training.
- Take ownership of your clients social media campaigns, working closely with the design team, Senior Executives, Strategists, Account Managers and other OLM departments, to ensure that work is completed on time and to the highest standard driving ROI and value for money on all client spend.
- Use Visualsoft’s technology, social media analytics and Google Analytics to manage, measure the success and report on all campaigns.
- Positively contribute to team meetings and lead on specific agenda items as required.
- Proactively sharing creative ideas and campaign concepts with the wider team and promoting this activity in the wider team.
- Set an example to the wider team with exceptional knowledge of industry trends and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Continually develop your skill and knowledge through reading, research and study.
- Deal with potential client drop offs and escalate once all avenues have been exhausted.
- Handle client complaints and ensure resolution of performance related complaints.
- Escalate any issues to the Head of Social.
- Support the Head of Department with recruitment as required.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.