We’re on the lookout for a talented and creative senior Designer to join our team in Stockton-on-Tees or Newcastle. If you are an experienced brand marketing professional with a passion for creating powerful marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect role for you.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
As Senior Brand Designer, you will be responsible for the long term development and identity of the Visualsoft parent brand and sub brands.
Your long-term remit will be to establish and maintain a relevant and consistent experience across all touchpoints and upskilling the current team. You will also be responsible for strategizing and designing high-profile marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside of Brand Marketing.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Work to evolve our visual identity.
- Create powerful brand campaigns that delight our customers existing and new, meet company objectives and reinforce our brand across all of our channels.
- Develop powerful, effective marketing collateral, ranging from events booths to case studies to in-depth research reports.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless, unified brand user experience.
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals.
- Present and articulate your design rationale to stakeholders and executives
- Manage and develop the skill set of the Brand Designer.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Typically 4+ years of design and art direction experience
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within an internal creative team
- Experience leading brand design initiatives from concept to execution
- Mastery of craft across photography, illustration, typography, composition, form and color
- Passionate about visual design and art direction
- Experience collaborating closely with marketing organizations
- Graphic or Web Design Qualification
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge of UX Principles and implementation
- Experience in website development
- Experience of building web pages using a content management system
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Experience of mentoring in a digital environment
- If based in Newcastle, a willingness to travel to our Stockton office, as and when required
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our client brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter as well as your portfolio of work. Your cover letter and portfolio of work are a big part of our decision making, so use them to give us your best elevator pitch and past work! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!