We’re on the lookout for a talented Partnerships Marketing Manager to join our team in either Stockton-on-Tees or Newcastle-upon-Tyne. If you are an experienced B2B marketing professional with a passion for creating innovative digital marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect role for you.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
As Partnerships Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving influence and demand generation to our brand new Visualsoft Partner programme.
In this role, you will lead the creation and execution of the marketing strategy for the new partner programme, as well as being responsible for developing collaborative marketing campaigns with our key partners to drive awareness and engagement from joint activities.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Design and implement a marketing strategy which drives awareness and growth of partner recruitment to Visualsoft Partners.
- Design and implement joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content and marketing distribution channels.
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics.
- Use data from past activity to implement campaign improvements.
- Build long-term relationships with our key partners.
- Work alongside the Brand Marketing Manager to host small community events (online or offline) for our partners.
The role will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing and the Visualsoft Partner Team.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in B2B marketing with a history of developing successful B2B marketing campaigns (both ATL and BTL) focused on digital mediums such as PPC, social media and SEO.
- Excellent written skills with experience of producing articles, white papers, case studies and other promotional materials aimed at a B2B audience.
- Strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills are required with proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people and across organisations.
- Commercially astute and a strategic thinker.
- Experience of working with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of B2B CRM platforms – e.g. Hubspot/Salesforce etc is preferable.
- Strong time management skillset.
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our client brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter as well as your portfolio of work. Your cover letter and portfolio of work are a big part of our decision making, so use them to give us your best elevator pitch and past work! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!