We’re on the lookout for a talented and creative Designer to join our team in Stockton-on-Tees. If you have a passion for creative design and a keen interest in online marketing and digital technology, this could be the perfect role for you.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility will involve designing websites and pages and developing them using our in house content management system alongside creating digital assets to prepare new website builds for launch.
- You will be responsible for producing high quality graphics for both pre and post live eCommerce websites for clients across a variety of industry sectors. Ensuring that you Interpret client and internal briefs to provide solutions that exceed expectations.
- You will also create effective, aesthetically pleasing, and functional designs to service our clients’ digital marketing campaigns across various channels, such as Email, Social Media, SEO, CRO, PPC and Affiliates, when needed. All digital assets will be of a high standard, in-line with the best practice principles outlined by each department and delivered to deadline.
- You will be required to work with minimal supervision and show a degree of initiative, contributing to the development of the team from a technical & creative standpoint.
Communication & Teamwork
- The ability to work to deadlines is a must whilst ensuring a high standard of work is maintained in order to exceed client expectations. As part of this, you will work collaboratively with a variety of teams at Visualsoft to problem solve in order to deliver great results.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
This role requires someone with real creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense together with an excellent working knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop & Illustrator in particular. You will ideally have an understanding of CSS and HTML & knowledge of motion graphics & video editing software such as After Effects, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is advantageous but not essential for this role.
Key competencies for the role also include:
- A Graphic or Web Design qualification
- Passionate about Design, eCommerce and digital marketing
- Experience of building web pages using a content management system
- Organised with good attention to detail and effective proof reading skills
- A self starter with strong initiative
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly and a willingness to learn
- Technically minded and interested in how things work
- Target and performance minded with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to working
- Finger on the pulse when it comes to digital design best practices, innovations, and technologies.
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter as well as your portfolio of work. Your cover letter and portfolio of work are a big part of our decision making, so use them to give us your best elevator pitch and past work! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We are highly committed to the safety of our employees, therefore we are currently working remotely. All interviews will therefore take place virtually.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty! **