We’re looking for a passionate Creative Media Producer to join our growing Brand Marketing team at Visualsoft.
The Assistant Creative Media Producers role is to consistently produce high quality video content which either inspires, excites or promotes the clients business or Visualsoft brand.
In this new role, you will work closely with the Creative Media Producer and the Head of Brand Marketing to devise video production concepts, undertake the filming and editing for client campaign videos and also Visualsoft brand videos.
You will need to be able to produce high quality material suitable for both internal and external use. This varied role requires a committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role will be based out of our head office in Stockton on Tees but also will include location filming for clients and VS so flexibility is key. The nature of work may include out of office hours including evenings and weekends, for which time off in lieu will be given.
What you'll be doing:
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Video pre-production
- Working closely with the creative media team leader and other departments in the company to create detailed quarterly campaign videos for clients
- Working closely with the brand team to deliver creative and interesting video ideas for campaigns, events, training sessions and internal communications. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list
- Assist in developing storyboards and scripts
- Set and maintain a production schedule prior to the shoot
- Field Video Production
- Records material for content using professional digital mirrorless video cameras
- Follows production schedule collaborating with internal and external clients for revisions as needed
- Setting up shoot either solo or within a team including lighting, sound and other technical details
- Video Post Production skills
- Performs editing using relevant software, Final Cut Pro and Adobe programs
- Prepare video for multi-media formats including web, and other digital distribution medium
- Ensure that all videos meet the needs of a varying audience of ability through the use of captioning and other forms as needed
- Render and archive online videos
- Liaise with other colleagues and clients to make sure the video is signed off to the highest standard
What we need to see:
The Assistant Creative Media Producer will be expected to be experienced in the following:
- Ability to create and edit video to an excellent standard using relevant software packages
- Understanding of various filming techniques such as Indoor and outdoor filming, “filming on the go” and interview-based filming.
- Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio, video recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production as and when required.
- High proficiency in using Apple Mac computers (High proficiency in using: Final Cut Pro X, a Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro would also be desirable
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
- To be able to deliver video content for various social media platforms e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Basic level knowledge of using Lightroom, Photoshop or photo editing suits
- Experience in editing both long & short form video content
- Creative thinking, script writing, creative writing and storytelling
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working with professional video cameras and a thorough working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects or similar are essential as is a comprehensive understanding of video formats and delivery methods
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500
Help us find the right talent to join our team and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!