Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we’re on the lookout for attentive and enthusiastic Technical Support team members to join our Client Services team either on days or shift. The role offered would allow the right candidate to work as part of a team who support clients across our eCommerce platform. The role would primarily be a first-line support position to identify issues that clients are encountering while offering advice and/or applying technical solutions to these problems.
What you'll be doing
- Communicate directly with clients to identify issues via email, telephone or chat systems
- Fix issues highlighted by clients using front-end web technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Escalate more advanced issues to our support engineer team, ensuring the issue is well described and all required information is available
- Updating platform documentation so clients can try to fix problems themselves
- Analysing patterns and trends in support requests in order to spot underlying issues
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Experience in previous Technical Support role
- Good skills with front-end web development tools such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Web Development and the industry sector
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge
- Other desirable skills include:
- Experience and understanding of PHP, JS and JQuery would be advantageous
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary + 15% shift allowance (for shift workers)
- Unlimited holiday
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
We are highly committed to the safety of our employees, therefore we are currently working remotely. All interviews will therefore take place virtually.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250
Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!