We're currently looking for a Project Manager to expand our existing Enterprise team and help us support and grow our business. This role is to be based in either our Stockton or Newcastle sites and is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and the ability to manage all aspects of projects from start to finish. You will be super organised with previous experience of working to tight deadlines. You will be expected to manage the relationship with our Professional level clients across a wide range of sectors.
We need problem-solvers, so the ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues is essential, as well as strong communication skills and attention to detail. The PM department is highly collaborative so a strong inclination toward teamwork is a must.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
Duties / Responsibilites.
As a Project Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure that client projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the quality Visualsoft strives to achieve.
You will act as the primary point of contact between the client and Visualsoft during the entire project - working closely with all departments to bring together all the required skills and knowledge to deliver the project. From the initial handover with the Sales team you will be responsible for liaising with the client to ensure all elements of the project are addressed.
**Tasks also include: **
- Explaining and guiding the client through the different phases of the project.
- Working with the client to establish and gather the information required from them in order to complete the project.
- Keeping track of project administration to ensure there is an up to date and true reflection of the project status.
- Planning and scheduling work with the various teams involved in the project to ensure that the project runs as smoothly as possible.
- Working with the client to ensure they complete their required actions within the timeframes given.
Skills / Qualifications.
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. There are also a few prerequisites for this particular role:
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably with an eCommerce or Customer Service background.
- A degree-level qualification in a related subject is advantageous but not essential.
- Overall knowledge of project coordination with the ability to ask the right questions, challenge when required, and make valuable suggestions that ensure innovation and success.
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our Project Management team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
We are highly committed to the safety of our employees, therefore we are currently working remotely. All interviews will therefore take place virtually.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!