As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will help to develop and nurture exciting relationships with our strategic Technical Partners to create a big impact to Visualsoft’s growing partner ecosystem. You will support the Sales & Marketing Manager in growing merchant referrals, processes and quality across the partner programme. You will help to ensure all targets and obligations for the partner programme to grow are met. This truly is an exciting role in a rapidly expanding area of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in a sales/customer or partner facing role and knowledge of eCommerce platforms and the wider eCommerce industry is a bonus.
You will be expected to help source new and grow existing relationships with Technical Partners who work closely with Visualsoft’s eCommerce platform to help merchants grow online. You will assist with commercial aspects of these relationships to support Visualsoft’s broader business objectives. You will be championing Visualsoft’s portfolio of Technical Partners, whilst spotting commercial opportunities where relevant, in addition to helping with close monitoring of each partner's performance. You will be required to organise and facilitate internal training sessions to ensure all necessary stakeholders in partner growth are kept up to date with the latest features and functionality offered by your portfolio of partners.
We are looking for someone who can help to drive our technology focussed partnerships forward with an innovative and passionate approach to building a growing referral network of partners. This means that digital business development experience will be crucial to working with your partners to increase merchant referrals to Visualsoft’s growing ecosystem of digital commerce SaaS solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Sales & Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to build and grow merchant referrals from your portfolio of Technical Partners against KPI benchmarks
- Communicating effectively with partners about Visualsoft ecosystem of digital commerce SaaS products that can help their merchants grow
- Supporting in the negotiation of commercial agreements with potential and existing partners that are mutually beneficial for Visualsoft and our partners
- Ensuring that Visualsoft has fantastic relationships with our partners. Regularly communicating with partners to make sure we are supporting each and every relationship
- Working closely with our R&D team to facilitate exciting new and upgraded partner features into our products
- Being proactive in the industry and highly visible. To attend events designed to network with partners and investigate new opportunities that keep us ahead of the curve
- Working closely with the sales team, attending sales pitches where required and organising partner learning and insight opportunities
- Presenting regular business reviews/updates to partners on our joint activities
What you need to have:
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Proven experience of a sales or customer facing role. Knowledge of eCommerce industry, platforms and associated SaaS providers a bonus
- Fantastic people skills to help build long standing strategic relationships with Visualsoft’s partners
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Understanding of all digital marketing channels a bonus
- Experience of digital marketing platforms a bonus (martech)
- Good commercial sales acumen and confident with data
- Natural communicator
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and commercial sense
What we’ve got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
How to apply Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!