Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we are looking for a Paid Search Executive to join our growing PPC team based in either Manchester or Stockton.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey.
We’re eCommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offer the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be managing Paid Search across a range of clients and your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards through day to day management of your accounts. By applying the Visualsoft Best Practice to Paid Search, you will deliver continued improvement in your client's results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
Paid Search execution
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day to day optimisation and maximisation
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Understand the importance of forecasting potential delivery & meeting KPI’s for all clients
- Work closely with all clients within your portfolio to fully understand their business, goals and objectives by immersing yourself in their business.
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Support the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Respond to client / AM calls and emails within set time scales
- Maintain strong relationships with all relevant Teams, being their trusted search advisor
- Build strong relationships with suppliers at the appropriate level
- Share good work, insight and industry developments with the wider PPC team
- Ensure we are delivering the best for our clients by ensuring all accounts adhere to Visualsoft best practice
- Ensure we share the correct level of insights with client’s through regular contact
- Ensure we lean on suppliers where necessary in order to ensure we are trialling all new features as soon as possible, therefore keeping clients at the forefront of Paid Search
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing and PPC
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you. A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team! We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!