We’re on the lookout for a talented and creative Designer to join our team in Stockton-on-Tees. If you have a passion for creative design and a keen interest in online marketing and digital technology, this could be the perfect role for you.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
As a Designer, you will be responsible for producing high quality graphics for both pre and post live eCommerce websites for clients across a variety of industry sectors.
You will also be tasked with creating functional and versatile designs for a variety of digital marketing channels including Email, Social Media, SEO, CRO and Paid Search. Effective proofreading skills are essential to producing accurate and high quality pieces of work.
Communication & Teamwork The ability to work to deadlines is a must whilst ensuring a high standard of work is maintained in order to exceed client expectations. As part of this, you will work collaboratively with a variety of teams at Visualsoft to problem solve in order to deliver great results.
Industry Knowledge and Technical Skills
As well as having excellent knowledge of Adobe products, Photoshop in particular, you will also be expected to keep abreast of ever-evolving digital technologies, industry trends and developments.
An understanding of motion graphics and After Effects as well as coding languages such as CSS & HTML are advantageous but are not essential for this role. As is experience in a digital marketing role previously.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
This role requires someone with real creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense together with an excellent working knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop & Illustrator in particular.
You will ideally have an understanding of CSS and HTML & knowledge of motion graphics & video editing software such as After Effects, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is advantageous but not essential for this role.
Key competencies for the role also include:
- A Graphic or Web Design qualification
- Passionate about Design, eCommerce and digital marketing
- Experience of building web pages using a content management system
- Organised with good attention to detail and effective proof reading skills
- A self starter with strong initiative
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly and a willingness to learn
- Technically minded and interested in how things work
- Target and performance minded with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to working
- Finger on the pulse when it comes to digital design best practices, innovations, and technologies.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter as well as your portfolio of work. Your cover letter and portfolio of work are a big part of our decision making, so use them to give us your best elevator pitch and past work! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We are highly committed to the safety of our employees, therefore we are currently working remotely if required.