We’re on the lookout for proactive and commercially savvy Account Directors to join our senior Client Success team at Visualsoft
As an Account Director, you will own and be accountable for a portfolio of clients, and be invested in their growth, satisfaction and relationship throughout their lifetime with Visualsoft. You will manage a team of Strategists who are responsible for client strategy creation and delivery, monthly reporting and communication across the portfolio of clients on a day to day basis.
By immersing yourself in each of your clients' businesses, you will understand their industry and own the commercial and strategic growth plans for your portfolio. Lead on complex conversations, decision-making and hold internal service teams accountable for delivery and performance. Identify additional opportunities to grow your portfolio and create digital marketing strategies that leverage the entire Visualsoft portfolio to maximise performance for your clients and increase revenue for Visualsoft.
You will have strong and proven experience working within either a digital agency environment or in-house ecommerce role at a senior level, with experience and/or knowledge working across at least one digital marketing channel: Affiliates, CRO, Email, PPC, SEO or Social.
With a detailed understanding of the digital landscape and emerging opportunities, you will have the knowledge of how to apply this to your client’s businesses. You will also have proven experience in managing and coaching people and teams to deliver high standards or customer-centric customer service. Supporting your team and providing constructive feedback and coaching to improve client experience and performance.
To succeed in this role, you will be an excellent communicator able to build trust and rapport with clients and internal teams. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills and strong workload management and prioritisation skills.
Sound good? discover more and apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Build and nurture high-level client relationships
- Leverage your team of Strategists to provide day-to-day communication to ensure client relationships are strong
- Network with clients from your portfolio at client conferences and events
- Confident in researching and creating digital strategies that span the entire Visualsoft portfolio, industry insights and search trends to demonstrate opportunities for growth.
- Align client’s future business goals with short and long-term digital strategies to shape their long short and long term roadmap and objectives
- Present pitches and proposals to key stakeholders both internally and externally with clients
- Be a specialist and a digital guru, able to wrap around client roadmaps by knowing which Visualsoft products and services are most suited to their needs
- Coach your team to deliver high standards of client-centric customer service
- Provide support to your team, observing meetings and follow up with feedback and coaching to improve client experiences
- Ensure all channels of communication into the team are monitored and managed to meet service levels
- Be the first point of contact for your team for escalations, issues and/or complex queries that require senior attention
- Plus lots more…..
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, curious, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Proven experience working within either a digital agency environment or in-house ecommerce role, both at a senior level
- Proven experience working across at least one digital marketing channel: Affiliates, CRO, Email, PPC, SEO or Social
- Have a detailed understanding of the digital landscape and emerging opportunities and how to apply this knowledge to business
- Proven experience of managing and coaching people and teams
- Proven experience presenting to key business stakeholders
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified
- Strong communication and presentation skills; face to face, written and verbal
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and willing to learn
- Previous experience of consultative selling
- A knowledge or appreciation of eCommerce
- Ability to generate new ideas
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary + commission + bonus (OTE £40k+)
- Unlimited paid holidays (no, that's not a typo!)
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working options to give you a great work-life balance
- Free breakfasts, fresh fruit and tea & coffee
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Cycle-to-work scheme & discounted gym memberships
- Friday afternoon beers (or soft drinks for anyone who doesn't drink!)
- Pension contributions to help you save for the future
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty! **