We’re on the lookout for a talented, Midweight Designer to join our Brand Marketing team based either at our Newcastle or Stockton-on-Tees office.
You’ll have a keen interest in shaping brands, having ideally worked as part of an in-house design team previously. If you consider yourself to be an all rounded creative thinker, have a passion for the latest design trends, or have been involved in kick-ass campaigns then this could just be the perfect role for you.
Something you'd like to hear more on? Drop us a line linking your portfolio today…
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility will involve designing graphics, social content, a range of digital collateral (including website content), print media and other campaign materials to support the growth and next development stage of the Visualsoft journey.
- You will be responsible for producing high quality creatives including graphics for campaigns designed to reach and engage with prospects along with materials to feature in our lead generation projects.
- Creating designs as part of content marketing plans.
- Participating in brainstorming content ideas as part of a wider creative team.
- Researching and scoping new campaign ideas.
- Ensuring that the final creative execution meets the requirements of the brief.
- Providing and sharing knowledge of new design techniques, innovative approaches within your creative work.
- You should thrive working autonomously, bringing your own creative flair to the team, sharing ideas and thought processes.
- Communication & Teamwork
- The ability to work to deadlines is a must whilst ensuring a high standard of work is maintained in order to exceed expectations.
- Having the confidence to work across extended internal teams to gain a greater understanding of the business and areas which could be used to enhance your role.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
This role requires someone with real creative flair and future thinker, originality and a strong visual sense together with an excellent working knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop & Illustrator in particular.
You will ideally have knowledge of motion graphics software such as After Effects to help bring our digital content to life. A basic understanding of CSS and HTML would be an advantage, although not essential.
Key competencies for the role also include:
- A Graphic or Web Design qualification
- Passionate about Design, eCommerce and digital marketing
- Organised with good attention to detail and effective proofreading skills
- A self starter with strong initiative and out of the box thinking
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly and a willingness to learn
- Technically minded and interested in how things work
- Target and performance minded with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to working
- Finger on the pulse when it comes to digital design best practices, innovations, and technologies.
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. How to apply. Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!