We're currently on the look out for a Data Analyst to expand our existing Sales & Marketing team and help us support and grow our business, based at Visualsoft House, Stockton-on-Tees.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and the ability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will be super organised with previous experience of working to tight deadlines.
We need problem-solvers, so the ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues is essential, as well as strong communication skills and attention to detail. The Sales and Marketing departments are highly collaborative so an inclination toward teamwork is a must. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you will be doing:
As a Data Analyst, it is your responsibility to conduct full sales life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will develop analysis & reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Tasks also include:
- Work with management, particularly Sales & Marketing, to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Own the internal CRM within Visualsoft (Hubspot) and be responsible for the accuracy of information within the platform
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure the accuracy of source and activity information, for prospects and our entire customer base
- Produce automated reports for BAU activity and deliver ad hoc analysis, both in Hubspot and in a data visualisation tool (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Work alongside the B2B Digital Marketing team and support in areas such as marketing Analytics and tracking e.g Google Analytics
What We Need to See:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. There are also a few prerequisites for this particular role.
- Ability to analyse data sets (Excel, Google Sheets etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Hubspot experience would be advantageous
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
Sound interesting? Apply today.....
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!