We’re currently looking for a Front End Web Developer for our Multi-Channel team and help us build and support our new Multi-Channel platform.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and creative web specialist to join our Multi-Channel Team. As part of the team you will be responsible for adding new and exciting front end functionality to our new platform which will be used by clients to manage their various marketplace integrations including products, orders, users/permissions and configurations.
You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality web projects and work amongst a team of talented developers. You’ll work with a development team, helping to create functionality for clients with a focus on UI with some challenging problems that require inventive solutions. You’ll be using Vue.js and connecting to our API endpoints and be able to bring your initiative and new ideas to the team to reach our goals.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits (including a pension scheme, unlimited holidays, flexitime, flexible working, free breakfasts, subsidised gym membership, free protein shakes, company nights out and a BUPA Employee Assistance Programme) so if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerceproviders, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Client Platform Development: You’ll develop new functionality that help our clients, among other things, to manage the listing of their products on various marketplaces, including coming up with exciting new ideas to help manage product data.
- Platform Improvement: You’ll also actively maintain and improve current features and functionality of the platform to ensure we stay ahead of the industry with our offering.
What we need to see
- A high degree of skill in HTML, CSS development.
- Good understanding of code versioning tool Git and using the command line to manage different repositories in Github.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- An understand of how to achieve optimum performance, security and maintainability.
- Experience in responsive based frameworks.
- Self-motivated’ with an ability to demonstrate a can-do approach.
- An analytical mindset with strong problem solving skills and a willingness to learn.
- Determination to reach an end goal and work through challenges working effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
- A proven track record of working individually and in a team environment.
- Able to manage your own time effectively.
- Ability to manage workloads and to keep to schedule and lead time deadlines.
What we’ve got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team! We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!