We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Partner Manager to join our thriving Affiliate Marketing team in either our Stockton-on-Tees headquarters or our Newcastle or Manchester office.
Visualsoft Affiliates are looking for a full-time Partner Manager in the UK at one of our offices at Teesside, Newcastle or Manchester. Our head office in Stockton currently houses a large number of team members with expansion already underway in Newcastle due to our rapid growth. This position is available at any of our offices.
Where our Account Managers provide the best possible service to our clients, our Partner Managers support and engage with our worldwide portfolio of partners. At the centre of the role is a need to foster mutually beneficial relationships between all parties, therefore our Partner Managers work very closely with our Account Managers to help their portfolio of partners access new revenue streams, develop existing partnerships and to answer any support questions they might have.
You should excel at relationship building, analysing affiliate programs and be self-motivated. Partners come in many shapes and sizes and with many different requirements and your knowledge of the industry will be paramount to help Partners succeed.
To be successful you will be an aggressive self-starter and must possess an unbelievably strong work ethic, intelligence, sense of urgency, positive attitude, tenacity, and have a desire to put the customer first every day. You must have the ability to execute special assignments and tasks under only general supervision.
You must have a personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism. This position provides high growth potential for candidates looking to build a career in a rapidly growing industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Regularly review your portfolio, with priority given to commercially sensitive partners, and deliver actions to help improve performance and/or relations.
- Look for new opportunities
- Review partner commercials for anomalies
- Ensure partners have all materials they need to effectively work with their clients
- Find new partnerships for your accounts and then introduce and mediate each party, helping to launch new partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
- Contribute materials to account managers to help them find and onboard new partners.
- Produce high quality presentations and materials to help express your vision or ideas for each partner.
- Consider partner profitability, taking into account a larger view of account performance to gauge whether or not ideas are truly effective.
- Work towards achieving department Objectives and Key Results through personal excellence and collaboration with other relevant parties.
What We Need to See
If you ask us, the Visualsoft team is the perfect combination of talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and fun team members. We’re looking for someone that can fit right in with our fantastic company culture as well as our Affiliate team.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in affiliate marketing or other digital marketing channel (ppc, seo, email, etc)
- Knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry, including partnerships and technologies
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of the wider digital marketing landscape, which could include basic knowledge of PPC, SEO, Email, Social and so on but this not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently; including across internal departments
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and willing to learn
- Positive force within your team
- Always motivated to achieve the best results
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
Sound interesting? Apply today.....
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
**Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 ** Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!