We’re currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our Brand Marketing in-house Team. Your primary focus will be to help develop and optimise the performance of our own Visualsoft B2B website.
Details We are searching for a highly motivated and creative web specialist to join our Brand department. As part of the team you will be responsible for proposing and adding new front end functionality and styling to the current Visualsoft website.
You’ll work closely with our content strategists and in-house designers to bring ideas to life. This would be based upon competitor research and working towards an enhanced User Experience. Key areas of focus would be: call to action points, aiming to streamline the Click-throughs and improve conversion rates.
We are looking for someone able to bring new ideas to the team in order to reach our ambitious goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Improve the look and feel of the Visualsoft website via development of the current CMS (e.g Craft).
- Perform competitor research to provide insights to help with the new enhancements.
- Support with email templates using HTML to improve current designs and formats.
What we need to see
- A high degree of skill in HTML, CSS development. Experience with Sass would be an advantage.
- Not essential, but an understanding of PHP and experience with Twig would be an advantage.
- An understanding of how to achieve optimum performance, security and maintainability.
- A good understanding of code versioning tool Git and using the command line to manage different repositories in Github.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Self-motivated’ with an ability to demonstrate a can-do approach.
- An analytical mindset with strong problem solving skills and a willingness to learn.
- Determination to reach an end goal and work through challenges working effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
- A proven track record of working individually and in a team environment.
- Able to manage your own time effectively.
- Ability to manage workloads and to keep to schedule and lead time deadlines.
If you work in digital and have a passion for improving web user experience this could just be the role for you.
Sounds good? Discover more and apply today…
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
How to Apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!