We’re on the lookout for a talented Senior Content Manager to drive and deliver the B2B PR and Branding content agenda for Visualsoft whilst also providing direction for content writers in the wider B2B team; Website > Social Content.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will immerse yourself in improving B2B engagement and increasing the conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). You will take the lead on strategy, planning and implementing B2B content that will ultimately lead to generating improved engagement & Marketing Qualified Leads from our target audiences.
Whether you're an experienced PR and Branding Manager looking for your next step, or an Outreach and Content strategy professional looking to become an integral part of a rapidly growing digital business, this could be a really great opportunity for you. You can be from a client-side or agency background but must be an expert at all things social.
Sounds good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Create written content for content marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the PR team, consultant & SEO content strategists to define strategic content and outreach direction and ensure tracking, reporting and analysis of content-led project performance.
- Constantly strive to improve and maintain content and outreach processes and procedures to support B2B lead generation.
- Maintain and increase efficiency across B2B content branding and outreach and PR B2B marketing.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with user research that will help feed into developing improved overall content strategies.
- Provide precise and clear reporting to explain results.
- Contribute to soft measures across the department such as Visualsoft reviews and case studies.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
Key competencies for the role include:
- Experience writing for the web.
- A good understanding of content strategy and how to create content that attracts a qualified audience.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills and the ability to write for different formats and audiences.
- Ability to come up with creative content ideas.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience, either agency or client side.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Strong initiative.
- Target and performance minded.
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Able to manage your own time effectively with little support.
- Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS.
- Knowledge of wider online marketing, specifically around e-commerce marketing.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Awareness of the latest data protection legislation (GDPR).
- Previous experience managing content driven campaigns either B2B or B2C.
- Marketing related qualification or relevant experience.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
How to Apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team! We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!