We’re on the lookout for a talented Paid Media Manager, responsible for the management, performance and growth of the B2B lead generation for Visualsoft through paid search and paid social.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, and as part of the wider Visualsoft Marketing team, you will immerse yourself in improving and maximising B2B engagement and Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL’s) generation.
As an experienced performance Marketing professional, you’ll be responsible for the shape, drive and delivery of the paid media space through paid search, paid social, remarketing and other paid channels with the overall objective of growing our market by increasing ROI.
Whether you're an experienced Paid Media Manager looking for your next step, or a seasoned Paid Search and Social Media professional looking to become an integral part of a rapidly growing digital business, this could be a really great opportunity for you. You can be from a client-side or agency background but must be an expert at all things paid media.
Sounds good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Drive growth through paid search, and social media, whilst piloting new potential channels.
- Formulate paid media roadmaps and plan end to end campaigns in line with best practise and business requirements.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Work collaboratively with the creative media team to execute creative campaigns which are consistent with the overall marketing roadmap and brand.
- Work closely with the business relating to new product launches and/or initiatives.
- Constantly strive to improve and maintain processes and procedures for B2B paid lead generation to increase efficiency across the paid media channels.
- Be a leader within Visualsoft for all things B2B paid lead generation.
- Maintain expert knowledge at the forefront of paid media, keeping up to date with emerging tech and trends.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with user research to help feed into developing paid media optimisation strategies.
- Alongside the data analyst; analysing reported data and providing insights to key stakeholders. Utilising insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Recommend changes to landing pages to improve conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Analyse websites using data and statistics to make informed decisions.
- Conduct ongoing competitor, industry and keyword research to propose areas of development, expansion and testing tactics.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
Key competencies for the role include:
- Several years of strong paid media experience, either agency or client side
- Extensive experience of paid search and paid social management, platforms, tools, analytics, forecasting and measurement.
- Experience in building and executing paid strategies, whether in-house or for clients.
- Advanced knowledge for how paid media can be used to optimise business performance.
- Commercial awareness with a results-driven approach to working - the ability to drive strong ROI through a number of key metrics
- Strong interest in paid media marketing and the wider media industry
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns
- A positive, hardworking and entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels.
- Knowledge of wider online marketing, specifically around e-commerce marketing.
- Google Data Studio knowledge
- Google Tag Manager
- Attribution Models
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you. A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
How to Apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team! We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!