We are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive to help optimise the performance of our clients’ eCommerce sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and an exciting team within the Online Marketing Department.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors.
You will support Conversion Rate Optimisation campaigns across a range of clients, learning along the way, how to critically assess a website and use quantitative and qualitative data to create hypotheses for online experimentation. A basic understanding as well as a passion for all things digital is essential and the ideal candidate would possess excellent writing, communication and time management skills.
The role is suited to a candidate with previous ecommerce or digital marketing experience or a recent graduate with a relevant degree, as long as you are enthusiastic and have an a passion for analysis, research and problem solving. As CRO Executive you will be involved in analysing current website performance from a design, technical, UX and consumer psychology aspect. The role revolves around supporting CRO analysts with multiple clients, implementing changes to test and proving theories of user behaviour.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Head of CRO, Senior CRO Strategist and CRO Analysts with user research that will help feed into developing optimisation strategies.
- Analysing reported data and providing insights to key stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to website content, linking to other factors to improve conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Analyse websites using data and statistics to make informed decisions.
- Support CRO Analysts with conversion rate optimisation audits for clients.
- Provide precise and clear reporting to explain results.
- Perform competitor research to provide insights for Conversion Analysts.
- Support CRO Analysts with A/B, multivariate and other testing to develop knowledge of these testing methods.
- Developing an expertise of testing / optimisation best practices and use this knowledge to champion testing across the business.
- Working towards managing a small portfolio of CRO clients and their CRO strategies.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
- Good analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- An appreciation for how CRO can be used to optimise business performance.
- Ability to analyse a website or analytics data and present findings in a written report.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Basic knowledge of CRO and experience of using web analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of wider online marketing, specifically around e-commerce marketing.
- Google Analytics qualification (Desirable).
What you’ll need to have:
Some other prerequisites of the role include:
- Experience in a digital role, preferably in an agency or e-commerce setting or relevant degree.
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools to review website data and provide insights for further investigation and hypothesis creation.
- Good knowledge of CRO, UX, Consumer Psychology, Statistical analysis, Customer/User Research and A/B testing (Desirable)
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.