This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly skilled and creative SEO team at Visualsoft, one of the UK’s leading e-commerce agencies.
This role offers excellent development opportunities for an enthusiastic person who has previous SEO experience and is looking to develop their career further in a fast-paced, award-winning environment.
The role holder must be able to proactively work on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working alongside an SEO Strategist, and delivering SEO retainers and projects to our existing clients.
You will report to an SEO Strategist and should have a hunger for everything digital. As part of the constantly expanding team, you will be in a great environment to further your skills and knowledge by working closely with the rest of the SEO team.
This role would suit somebody with strong problem solving skills, an analytical mindset and a keen attention to detail.
If you relish a challenge and are excited by digital marketing then this could be the role for you.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
This position will directly support colleagues within the wider SEO team, in addition to our other marketing, development and support departments.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Lead, review and analyse client sites for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Prepare on-going SEO strategies for clients to help ROI from organic search.
- Working with SEO Strategist’s with the implementation of the SEO strategies for enterprise clients
- Analyse and report on recommendations.
- Identify keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
- Work with other SEO sub-teams (Content, Tech & Outreach) to implement SEO strategies for clients
- Proactively research and advise of new SEO industry news and communicate the business benefits effectively both in-house and to clients
What we’d like to see:
An ideal candidate for the SEO Executive role would possess a foundational knowledge of SEO, with a basic understanding of the constituent parts of a well-rounded SEO strategy. We are looking for somebody who is interested in pursuing a career in online marketing, and who is motivated to drive organic growth for our portfolio of clients.
Whilst the following key competencies are desirable, we do not consider them essential to be considered for the role:
- Understand the major search engine mechanics that influence search visibility such as the crawl, indexation, and the display of results within search engines results pages (SERPs)
- Understand the major search engine ranking factors that influence natural search rankings such on-page, and off-page factors etc
- Ability to analyse a client’s current website and provide a well-defined site assessment on current natural search performance
- Knowledge of relevant industry tools.such as; Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and Google Search Console
- Experience working with solutions within Google Marketing Platform, particularly Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Training & development
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading e-commerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.