We are on the lookout for a B2B sales professional to expand our existing team to help us support and grow our business. At Visualsoft our mission is to ‘Help Retailers Grow Online’. We’re eCommerce experts, we know what works. That’s why retailers trust us to build, grow and sustain their businesses online. This is where your skills and experience come in.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package, realistic and achievable targets, unlimited paid holidays, true autonomy and the freedom and responsibility to do what you do best in a collaborative work environment as part of a talented team.
If you’re an experienced B2B Sales professional looking for a new role that’s challenging and rewarding, we'd love to tell you more about our plans and find out how you can help us realise them. Sound good?
Discover more below and apply today…
What you’ll be doing
As part of this role, you will proactively develop and seek out new enterprise level clients to bring to Visualsoft. Taking a consultative approach you will demonstrate and ultimately sell Visualsoft's award-winning digital services to online retailers, reinforcing our mission to help build long lifetime value from clients whilst helping them to grow online.
To be successful in this exciting role, you will need to be results-driven, proactive, naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to easily build rapport in order to develop strong relationships with key decision makers. Ideally you will also have a strong understanding of eCommerce and the digital marketing ecosystem.
It’s a fantastic position which offers you full training, personal development and real career progression opportunities within a team that has decades of experience in sales, eCommerce and digital services.
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, experts and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture whilst building a strong pipeline of prospects and new accounts to Visualsoft.
There are some prerequisites for this particular role…
- Several years of B2B sales experience, ideally selling eCommerce and digital marketing solutions.
- Successful and proven track record of prospecting for new clients.
- Strong natural ability to nurture and develop relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers until a time that a live opportunity is identified.
- Experienced in face to face consultative selling to all levels of a business, including senior level stakeholders.
- Proven track record in over-achieving targets.
- Someone who is keen to learn new skills and will actively seek out opportunities for personal development.
- Comfortable working as part of a close knit team as well as working autonomously.
- Meticulous with keeping accurate records on the progress of all open and closed deals.
- A working knowledge of Hubspot or other CRMs would be useful.
- Full UK Driving license.
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary + attractive OTE
- A great working environment at our centrally-located and stunning Newcastle office
- Unlimited holidays (no, that's not a typo!)
- Flexible working options to give you a great work-life balance
- Free breakfasts, fresh fruit and tea & coffee
- Cycle-to-work scheme & discounted gym memberships
- Friday beers (or soft drinks for anyone who doesn't drink!)
- Pension contributions to help you save for the future
- Exclusive discounts from our lovely retailers
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only unless you opt to be considered for other opportunities at Visualsoft.
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £1000 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!