We are on the lookout for an exceptional Affiliate marketer with several years of experience in the industry to lead one of our Affiliate marketing teams in either our Stockton-on-Tees headquarters or our Newcastle or Manchester office.
If you have an excellent knowledge of affiliate marketing and enjoy employing your leadership skills to help coach your team towards overachieving, then this role is for you.
You will take overall responsibility for your team's portfolio of clients; most importantly the delivery of amazing customer service and account strategy while also encouraging personal accountability and responsibility within your team. You will achieve this through the implementation of clear, achievable, KPIs and team goals supported with coaching and training to help capitalise on each team member's strengths and weaknesses. Providing fast, effective solutions to your team for an array of challenges, providing strong leadership to help produce the best outcomes for all parties.
The ideal person for this role should have knowledge of digital marketing, and an understanding of the role that affiliate marketing can play in driving sales and traffic. Whilst experience in affiliate marketing is preferred, you should display a strong business understanding through creating campaigns based on key formulas such as ROI, COS and ROAS. You will also have a good track record of supporting clients’ marketing plans, including strategic and tactical planning and issue identification.
Progress is at the heart of what we do here at Visualsoft, so we’re looking for someone who can deliver excellent campaign performance, who won’t hesitate to take action, is a great problem solver and has real passion for collaboration with other teams in order to provide the highest calibre of service for our clients.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What You’ll Be Doing
In essence, your role is to help your team to close the loop on accountability for their portfolio of clients, delivering excellent customer service, marketing strategy and account performance.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role include:
- Create, monitor and improve KPIs
- Encourage personal accountability and responsibly at all levels within the team
- Monitor account performance and proactively provide ideas and guidance to your team to improve marketing strategy
- Carry out regular 1to1’s and provide tailored coaching and training to develop your team
- Provide effective leadership to overcome departmental challenges
- Monitor and optimise the commercials of your full portfolio
- Provide regular reporting to the Head of Affiliates on key events and provide solutions to overcome challenges raised by the team
- Attend key client meetings with your Account Managers providing effective feedback and support
- Work in collaboration with our sales team to improve our client onboarding process, and prospective clients and after sales services
What We Need to See
If you ask us, the Visualsoft team is the perfect combination of talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and fun team members. We’re looking for someone that can fit right in with our fantastic company culture as well as our Affiliate team.
Key competencies for this role include:
- Several years of proven experience within Affiliate marketing or other digital marketing channel (ppc, seo, email, etc)
- Experience leading a digital marketing team
- Expert understanding of affiliate networks
- Expert understanding of working with different types of publishers to achieve a goal
- Knowledge of the wider digital landscape, including PPC, SEO, Email, CRO, Socia Media etc is desirable
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team; including across internal departments
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and willing to learn
- Positive force within your team
- Always motivated to achieve the best results
- Creative flair
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to resolve conflict and find the best possible outcome for all parties
- Ability to identify and deliver on growth opportunities
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!