If you’re passionate about providing next-level customer service, we may have the opportunity for you. We’re on the lookout for a Platform Specialist that can deliver a top-notch customer experience as part of our Client Success team at Visualsoft.
This is a pivotal role responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a diverse portfolio of clients by liaising with Account Director and Service Delivery teams on a daily basis to ensure client requests are dealt with most effectively to align with business goals and department KPIs.
The Platform Specialist support our Account Directors by taking ownership of client specific technical requests, feature training, incident reporting, critical tier management and client satisfaction monitoring. Providing proactive and reactive communication to their portfolio of clients via telephone, email and support tickets, ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly and reliably. Attending client meetings when required and preparing content to assist the Account Director with creating support based narrative.
The right candidate will play a significant role in boosting the success of the Client Success and Service Delivery teams by contributing to the development and delivery of our exemplary service standards.
We’re looking for someone with a technical and client-centric mindset who can easily build long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and externally. With a keen eye for detail, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate excellent people skills such as showing empathy and compassion and be able to use strong analytical, problem-solving and workload management skills to support clients and VS colleagues alike.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
What you'll be doing:
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Become the central point of contact for your portfolio of clients for technical and platform related queries.
- Build professional relationships by delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Acknowledge and respond to incoming queries by managing client expectations and ensuring effective communication along the way.
- Ensure prompt follow-up to client complaints and escalate to the relevant Account Director.
- Attend client meetings when required.
Client Success Support
- Own client specific ticket management for your portfolio of clients.
- Deliver relevant platform and feature training (outside of WalkMe) to your portfolio of clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction scores for your portfolio of clients.
- Monitor SLAs and SLOs for your portfolio of clients.
- Monitor critical clients closely within your portfolio by providing additional support where necessary.
- Support with client meetings and content creation for your portfolio of clients.
- Manage own workload and liaise with the Account Director to prioritise tasks accordingly.
Service Delivery Support
- Investigate client specific problems and find appropriate solutions by liaising with the relevant Service Delivery teams.
- Identify root cause of client specific higher ticket volumes and make suggestions to reduce on an ongoing basis.
- Own client specific incident reporting by liaising with the Service Delivery Manager on completion and obtaining approval.
- Liaise with relevant 3rd Parties to discuss client specific technical requirements/resolve issues.
- Responsible for client specific bespoke requests when looking for alternatives and liaising with R&D to submit roadmap requests.
- Responsible for working with relevant Service Delivery Team Leads to resolve complex queries and/or escalations promptly and reliably.
- Aim to resolve complex queries and/or escalations first time by liaising with the relevant departments to offer the most appropriate solutions.
- Escalate up to the relevant Account Director ensuring a full timeline of events and details to date are provided.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- At least 2 years proven and recent experience in a customer service based role
- Experience working within a technical and/or service delivery business
- Strong ability in using computer systems such as Google or Microsoft
- Ability to articulate technical language to all levels across the business, both to clients and staff
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Practical and logical and able to solve problems quickly
- Experience working within the ecommerce/digital industry is desirable but not essential
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!