This is an exciting opportunity here at Visualsoft - as a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that client projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the quality Visualsoft strives to achieve. You will be the face of Visualsoft during the development of the project and will work collaboratively as a team, bringing together all of the required skills and knowledge to deliver the project and to achieve a client's goal of growing their online business.
You will manage an exciting portfolio of clients from a varied range of sectors, those sectors can be anything from Fashion, to Home & Garden & pet supplies etc - no two days are the same here at Visualsoft! From the initial handover with the Sales team, you will be responsible for liaising with the client to ensure all elements of the project are addressed and for ensuring client satisfaction.
If you are driven, thrive when working in a fast paced environment and want to be part of a fun, close-knit team, this is the role for you!
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
Duties / Responsibilites.
As a Project Coordinator, it is your responsibility to ensure that client projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the quality Visualsoft strives to achieve.
You will act as the primary point of contact between the client and Visualsoft during the entire project - working closely with all departments to bring together all the required skills and knowledge to deliver the project. From the initial handover with the Sales team you will be responsible for liaising with the client to ensure all elements of the project are addressed.
Tasks also include:
- Explaining and guiding the client through the different phases of the project.
- Working with the client to establish and gather the information required from them in order to complete the project.
- Keeping track of project administration to ensure there is an up to date and true reflection of the project status.
- Planning and scheduling work with the various teams involved in the project to ensure that the project runs as smoothly as possible.
- Working with the client to ensure they complete their required actions within the timeframes given.
Skills / Qualifications.
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. There are also a few prerequisites for this particular role:
- Proven experience in a similar role, within an eCommerce, Saas, digital or Customer Service background.
- A degree-level qualification in a related subject is advantageous but not essential.
- Overall knowledge of project coordination with the ability to ask the right questions, challenge when required, and make valuable suggestions that ensure innovation and success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must, as you will work collaboratively with team members on a daily basis.
- A passion for delivering quality websites, following best practice.
- Excellent communication skills - via email, video conferencing and telephone.
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our Project Management team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
We are highly committed to the safety of our employees, therefore we are currently working remotely. All interviews will therefore take place virtually.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!