This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly skilled and creative SEO team at Visualsoft, one of the UK’s leading e-commerce agencies.
We are on the lookout for a Strategist to join the growing SEO department at Visualsoft. We're searching for self-motivated marketers who are interested in furthering their careers in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate would have prior experience leading SEO projects and cutting-edge practical knowledge of optimisation techniques that actually work.
As part of the strategy team, you would responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients and co-ordinating team members from other specialist sub-teams to deliver effective work. The role will directly report to a Senior SEO Strategist but you will also get the chance to work with a range of other key stakeholders both internally and client-side.
Eventually, you’ll also be managing one of our SEO Executives and delegating work to them from your own client portfolio.
If you relish a challenge and are excited by digital marketing then this could be the role for you. Sound good?
Discover more and apply today...
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Define requirements and drive strategic direction on allocated projects, delivering quarterly client plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to provide diverse approaches covering multiple aspects of SEO as a discipline.
- Day-to-day project management of planned tasks for specified clients.
- Ongoing client communication regarding updates and account progress.
- Collaborative delegation of work to appropriate members in sub-teams.
- Delivery work on tasks defined in plans where required.
- Tracking, reporting and providing detailed analysis on project performance.
What we’d like to see:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience within an agency-side or client-side SEO role
- Current knowledge of all key industry news and algorithm changes.
- Understanding of key technical SEO concepts (indexation, duplication, site architecture, page speed etc.)
- Detailed understanding of content strategy and how to create content that attracts a qualified audience.
- Good grasp of wider SEO elements (local SEO, international etc.)
- Thorough understanding of tools relevant to role: Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- A detailed understanding of how marketing decisions affect the commercial elements of a client's business.
- Cross-discipline understanding. Awareness of how an individual specialism interacts with other channels.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Training & development
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading e-commerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.