We're on the lookout for a talented Email Marketer to expand our Email Marketing team to help us support and grow the department, based at Visualsoft House in Stockton-on-Tees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of creating and executing email marketing campaigns and strategies, either at an agency or in-house.
You will take the lead on planning and implementing high performing email campaigns from end to end including detailed analysis, working to a targeted number of emails, adapting your working style to fit the needs of the clients across a variety of sector. Your aim is to get the client the best possible results, so you must be switched on in terms of email best practice, legislation, and industry trends.
We need highly organised email marketers, so the ability to multi-task a substantial portfolio of work while delivering stellar customer service is essential. You will be incredibly proactive with experience of working to tight deadlines and managing key stakeholders. Your communication skills must be first class, whether via email, over the telephone, via our the Ticket system or our Campaign Management tool (TeamWork).
You will have with a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, achieving high client retention levels and be confident in delivering challenging, innovative and forward-thinking marketing strategies to drive client growth. You need to write compelling reports, build up trust and rapport with your clients and be comfortable presenting. The role also involves using a number of email platforms, so you must be able to pick up new technologies quickly.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you'll be doing
- You will create and deliver successful email marketing campaigns for your clients, in close collaboration with the Design team, Email Marketing Strategists, eCommerce Strategists and other OLM departments.
- Manage up to 18 email marketing clients, maintaining positive relationships.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, often on a quarterly basis with the support of senior members of the team where needed, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns for your clients, working closely with the Design team, Email Marketing Strategists, and Account Managers and other OLM departments, to ensure that work is completed on-time and to the highest standard.
- Use Visualsoft's technology and Google Analytics to manage and measure the success of campaigns.
- Ensure you meet your own KPIs which include client happiness and number of client campaigns delivered.
- Proactively suggesting changes to further optimise campaigns and carrying out tests.
- Scheduling, testing, and deploying a range of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Working with the Email Marketing Strategist to develop customer journeys, and then planning and implementation of these.
- Ensure all work is logged via our Ticket system and our Campaign Management tool, and TeamWork.
- Staying informed of email marketing best practices, innovations, and technologies.
- Provide monthly reports and strategy documents for your clients on time and to a high standard.
What we need to see
The Visualsoft email team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
- An understanding of email marketing best practices Previous relevant experience in a client-facing role or managing stakeholders.
- Marketing related qualification or relevant experience.
- Understanding of using Google Analytics is desirable.
- Certification is beneficial, but if not then we’ll support you to achieve this.
- Basic HTML skills are desirable.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Target and performance minded.
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation.
- Passionate about eCommerce, online marketing and helping customers achieve the best results.
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Hard working team player.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Able to manage your own time effectively with little support.
- An interest in new technologies and other online marketing channels is desirable.
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Fully flexible working.
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes.
- Discounts across our brands.
- Regular team social events.
- Training & development.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team! We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
**Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 ** Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!