As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will develop and nurture exciting relationships with our strategic Technical Partners to create a big impact to Visualsoft’s growing partner channel ecosystem. You will have responsibility for growing merchant referrals, processes and quality across the partnership. You will ensure all targets and obligations for the partner programme to grow are met. This truly is an exciting role in a rapidly expanding area of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience and knowledge of eCommerce platforms and the wider eCommerce industry. This includes but is not limited to app and feature integrations of software within eCommerce platforms.
You will be expected to source new and grow existing relationships with Technical Partners who work closely with Visualsoft’s eCommerce platform to help merchants grow online. You will manage commercial aspects of these relationships to support Visualsoft’s broader business objectives.
You should champion your portfolio of Technical Partners, whilst spotting commercial opportunities where relevant, in addition to close monitoring of each partner's performance. You will be required to organise and facilitate internal training sessions to ensure all necessary stakeholders in partner growth are kept up to date with the latest features and functionality offered by your portfolio of partners.
We are looking for someone who can drive our technology focussed partnerships forward with an innovative and passionate approach to building a growing referral network of partners. This means that digital business development experience will be crucial to working with your partners to increase merchant referrals to Visualsoft’s growing ecosystem of digital commerce SaaS solutions.
A full driving licence is essential and the use of a car would be desirable as there is likely to be some travelling involved in this post.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Strategic Partner Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and growing merchant referrals from your portfolio of Technical Partners against KPI benchmarks
- Communicating effectively with partners about Visualsoft ecosystem of digital commerce SaaS products that can help their merchants grow
- Supporting in negotiating commercial agreements with potential and existing partners that are mutually beneficial for Visualsoft and our partners.
- Ensuring that Visualsoft has fantastic relationships with our partners. Regularly communicating with partners to make sure we are supporting each and every relationship.
- Working closely with our R&D team to facilitate exciting new and upgraded partner features into our products.
- Being a representative within Visualsoft for our partners. Be there to support our teams when they have any questions in relation to any of your portfolio of partners. Be there to help advocate for partners where merchants need support.
- Being proactive in the industry and highly visible. To attend events designed to network with partners and investigate new opportunities that keep us ahead of the curve.
- Working closely with the sales team, attending sales pitches where required and organising partner learning and insight opportunities.
- Presenting regular business reviews/updates to partners on our joint activities.
What you need to have:
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 3+ years experience of eCommerce industry, platforms and associated SaaS providers
- Fantastic people skills to build long standing strategic relationships with SaaS provider partners - Partner Centric
- Demonstrable experience of driving referrals from partner relationships
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Good understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience of digital marketing platforms (martech)
- Excellent commercial acumen and confident with data
- Excellent natural communicator with strong networking and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and strategic selling skills.
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. How to apply. Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!