We are looking for a Conversion Analyst to help optimise the performance of our clients’ eCommerce sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and an exciting team within the Online Marketing Department.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors.
Previous ecommerce managers or a candidate with similar experience would be a perfect fit to join our Conversion Rate Optimisation [CRO] team, as long as you are enthusiastic and have an excellent understanding of web analytics. As CRO Analyst you will be responsible for analysing current website performance from a design, technical and UX aspect. The role revolves around managing multiple clients implementing changes to test and prove theories.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
- Improving conversion rates by developing optimisation strategies
- Conducting cross-channel analysis
- Analysing reported data and providing insights to key stakeholders
- Recommend changes to website content, linking to other factors to improve conversion and click through rates
- Analyse websites using data and statistics to make informed decisions
- Create conversion rate optimisation audits for clients
- Provide precise and clear reporting to explain results
- Use A/B, multivariate and other testing methods
- Work with multiple teams across the company to standardise key findings
- Developing an expertise of testing / optimisation best practices and use this knowledge to champion testing across the business
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities
- End to end experience of conversion rate optimisation testing
- Ability to build relationships and present findings to key internal stakeholders
- An appreciation for how CRO can be used to optimise business performance
What you’ll need to have:
Some other prerequisites of the role include:
- Google Analytics qualification,
- Experience in a digital role, preferably in an agency or e-commerce setting
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools to review website data and provide insights for further investigation and hypothesis creation.
- Excellent knowledge of CRO, UX, Consumer Psychology, Statistical analysis, Customer/User Research and A/B testing (Desirable)
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
You may have previously worked in the following capacities: Conversion Analyst, Web Analyst, Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst, CRO Analyst, CRO Consultant