We’re on the lookout for a talented B2B Marketing Manager to join our team in either Stockton-on-Tees or Newcastle-upon-Tyne. If you are an experienced B2B marketing professional with a passion for creating innovative digital marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect role for you.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for attracting traffic to Visualsoft’s website through the creation and delivery of a variety of online activity which engages with our target audience. Converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which the sales team will help you accomplish.
The role is highly collaborative and you will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing, Head of Sales and Insight Analyst.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Working directly with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop and execute a B2B acquisition marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement full lifecycle B2B lead generating campaigns, using a variety of digital channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences.
- Management of the digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, email marketing & social media channels.
- Create and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar (including case studies, blog posts, videos, whitepapers, reports, infographics, webinars) that attracts prospects and existing contacts to the Visualsoft website.
- Responsible for the continued development and improvement of Visualsoft’s own website to ensure it serves its primary lead gen purpose.
- Produce monthly market awareness reports which highlight competitor strengths and weaknesses.
The role will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing and the Visualsoft Partner Team.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Proven experience of developing successful B2B marketing campaigns (both ATL and BTL) with a focus on digital mediums such as PPC, social media and SEO.
- Excellent written skills with experience of producing articles, white papers, case studies and other promotional materials aimed at a B2B audience.
- Experience of working with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of B2B CRM platforms – e.g. Hubspot/Salesforce etc.
- Strong time management
- Excellent people skills with experience of managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas succinctly
- Commercially astute and a strategic thinker
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our client brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply.
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter as well as your portfolio of work. Your cover letter and portfolio of work are a big part of our decision making, so use them to give us your best elevator pitch and past work! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!