Client Relationship Executive
Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we are looking for Client Relationship Executives to support our Client Services team here at Visualsoft.
As Client Relationship Executive, you will support the Client Relationship Manager in building and maintaining long lasting relationships, assist with ongoing support to grow their client accounts. You will support with all communications and will have a fair understanding of all ongoing activity. Liaising with the relevant internal teams in order to deliver results. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting, varied and sometimes challenging accounts.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, be able to work effectively with the CRM team and on your own initiative. We also expect you to have an analytical mind and an attention to detail.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey. We're ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
Sound good? discover more and apply today...
Department: Account Management
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 31st March 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the Client Relationship Managers in day-to-day client management
- Work with the Client Relationship Managers to propose suitable solutions to help your clients grow, ranging from the marketing services we offer and additional features available
- Support the retention and growth of client accounts across platform and digital channels
- Perform standard administration and reporting tasks across client accounts under CRM ownership
- Stepping in to cover holidays and absences where needed
- Set-up internal and external meetings, including attendee scheduling, agenda and and meeting minutes/action points
- ... and lots more!
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Experience working in the digital industry is an advantage but not essentia
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and presentable
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Collaborative approach with a positive, can do attitude
- Self-starter with strong self-management, initiative and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop existing knowledge.
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.