Client Relationship Manager
Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we are looking for Client Relationship Managers to build and maintain long lasting relationships with our clients, offer ongoing support and guidance, drive business strategy and provide an overview of all account activity.
Acting as the face of Visualsoft to your client base, you will be the central hub for all communications and will have a firm understanding of all ongoing activity. Liaising with the relevant internal teams , you will be at the forefront of driving performance.
Your client base will be varied and sometimes challenging, and you'll be committed to providing a bespoke service and gain a unique understanding of each business.
You will have with a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, achieving high client retention levels and be confident in delivering challenging, innovative and forward thinking marketing campaigns to drive client growth.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with the business development and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey. We're ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
Sound good? discover more and apply today...
Department: Account Management
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Location: Newcastle, Teesside
Deadline: 31st March 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the Business Development team
- Monitoring campaign performance and delivering regular performance reports to your clients
- Identify commercial opportunities to grow and develop your clients
- Take responsibility for the quality assurance of all services delivered to your clients
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver successful campaigns to your clients
- ... and lots more!
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- 1-2 years' experience in a client facing role
- Experience working in the digital industry is an advantage but not essential
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Search, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Affiliate, Social and Email Marketing would also be advantageous
- Being Google Analytics certified is beneficial, if not then we'll support you to achieve this
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident with meeting and presentation skills
- Well organised and process oriented
- Team player with a collaborative approach and a can do attitude
- Self-starter with strong self-management, initiative and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop existing knowledge
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.