Affiliate Account Manager
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and organised Affiliate Account Manager to join our thriving Affiliate Marketing team, based at Visualsoft House, Stockton on Tees. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North-East - certified by The Journal. It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey. We're ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
You'll be working with the Network's largest and most prestigious clients, responsible for managing all aspects of the client's affiliate programme, from engaging leading publishers to providing technical recommendations to make their programme run seamlessly, and much more. You'll work with exciting brands, with a particular focus on retailers, and play a leading role in the growth and engagement of their affiliate marketing programme.
Sound good? discover more and apply today...
Department: Affiliate Marketing
Salary: ?20,000 - ?25,000, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 6th April 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
What you'll be doing:
- Affiliate Programme Management: You'll be responsible for leading and ensuring the constant success of your client's affiliate programme, flagging issues where necessary and keeping them informed with exciting publisher opportunities that could boost their brand and revenue. You'll be confident in recommending solutions to drive performance and strong at negotiating - it might come in handy some time!
- Strategy & Planning: You'll create insightful and in-depth strategies and detailed action plans that ensure development and optimisation of a client's affiliate programme.
- Client Communications: Effective communication is absolutely critical to the success of an Enterprise Affiliate Account Manager at Visualsoft Affiliates, so regular calls, strategy reviews and frequent emails come as standard, as well as attending meetings with both clients and publishers. You will liaise with stakeholders across a range of levels, so you'll need to be able to communicate information effectively to all involved.
- Maintenance Checks: The digital landscape is ever-evolving, so you'll need to keep abreast with the latest techniques and guidelines, and utilise this information to provide recommendations to clients to continuously improve their programme. You'll also be responsible for escalating any issues and coming up with timely solutions to reduce the impact on the programme.
- Content Production: An element of your role will include getting involved in Visualsoft's own content production, for the agency overall and our affiliate network. You'll be required to produce blog content, get involved in training videos and post across social media channels, so an interest and confidence in these areas would be advantageous.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft Affiliates team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Experience: At least one year experience within the affiliate marketing industry. It would also be helpful to have a knowledge or awareness of affiliate platforms, key publishers, particularly across the retail/fashion sector.
- Track Record: We want to know how good you are, so we'd be really impressed with detail on your highs and lows and how you've overcome challenges to reach success.
- Passion for the Industry: You'll be an advocate for your craft and be committed to learning all there is to know about the affiliate marketing landscape and the digital marketing landscape overall. You'll enjoy reading industry content, attending events and sharing your learning with clients and colleagues alike. A good understanding of the digital marketing mix and online partnerships trends would also be a plus.
- Fantastic communications skills: As an award-winning eCommerce and Digital agency, communication is kind of our 'thing'. You're going to need it to be yours, too. You'll need to be adept at communicating across various seniority levels, both verbally and as written communication, and a confident presenter.
- People & Partner Management Skills: Affiliate Marketing is all about relationships, so you'll be great at effectively building relationships with clients, partners and publishers to ensure maximum programme success.
- Positive attitude: You don't think the word impossible exists. You constantly strive to go one better than your last campaign. You're ambitious and want to build a rewarding career at a leading agency.
- Organised: Do we really need to say this? We believe any Affiliate Marketing professional worth their salt will understand the demands and level of plate spinning required to ensure campaigns run efficiently and smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Initiative - LOADS OF IT! Our team is full of motivated self-starters and we give them the autonomy to do their best work.
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.