Online Marketing Strategist
We are looking for an Online Marketing Strategist to join our amazing team here at Visualsoft! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East - as certified by The Journal.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey.
We're ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors. As a Marketing Strategist, your primary focus will be setting collaborative online marketing strategies for your clients. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will independently guide them through the strategic phases to ensure deliverables are produced on deadline and to the highest of standards.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
Department: Online Marketing
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 9th March 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
What you'll be doing:
By immersing yourself in each of your clients, you will understand their current position and future aspirations. By applying learnings from market research, you will be able to identify opportunities and challenges within their marketplace to develop an effective overarching online strategy and be able to liaise with other teams to deliver a detailed, collaborative and tactical plan. As success is measured by client growth, you will independently report, analyse and provide commentary on comparable year on year performance and against forecast.
- Demonstrate strong understanding across all Online Marketing channels
- Independently conduct marketplace research and analysis across industries, competitors and audiences to identify challenges and opportunities
- Understand industry and seasonal trends in current and historic data, and investigate variances with internal teams and seek to provide the 'Why' with potential solutions
- Challenge client financial/growth objectives when appropriate, ensuring clients expectations are managed in line with historic performance, trends and agency best practice
- Deliver collaborative, integrated and top-down objectives that allow internal teams to develop strategies and tactics towards the same overarching goal
- Produce work to the highest quality at all times and adhere to strict deadlines
- Lead the strategic contribution in client meetings and provide input across online marketing channel delivery to show collaborative and strategic thinking
- Understand the importance of KPI forecasting and measurement for all clients
- Produce monthly written overarching reports for your client portfolio
- Respond to client / ACM calls and emails within set timescales
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Solid understanding across multiple digital channels
- An appreciation of how all channels can collaborate together and complement each other
- An appreciation of attribution modelling and how this impacts cross-channel reporting
- Knowledge of relevant tools, platforms, interfaces and how to view relevant data
- Strong organisational skills
- Advance powerpoint, word and excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.