Designer (Digital Marketing)
We are seeking a talented & creative digital marketing designer to join our award-winning design team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for creating effective, aesthetically pleasing and functional designs to make our clients' digital marketing campaigns look amazing!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East - as certified by The Journal.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey.
We're ecommerce and digital marketing experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 28th February 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
What you'll be doing:
- Creating great looking designs for Email, Social Media, SEO, CRO and Paid Search marketing channels
- Producing high quality graphics for eCommerce websites over a varied range of industry sectors
- Working as part of a team to produce visually stunning designs
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality pieces of work
- Working to deadlines whilst exceeding clients expectations
- Liaising with the internal teams to achieve the desired results
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. We'd love for you to have:
- A passion for all things design
- An eye for detail
- A great portfolio
- An interest in graphics and typography
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Some experience in a creative environment
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
What you'll need to have:
Some other prerequisites of the role include:
- A Graphic or Web Design Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge/understanding of After Effects and video editing with Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro. This is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Technically minded and interested in how things work
- Good planning and organising skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and willing to present own ideas to team
- Able to follow a brief and see a project through to its conclusion
- Able to demonstrate experience in working to deadlines.
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.