Social Media Executive
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to help increase the performance of our clients' social media activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East - as certified by The Journal.
It's a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey.
We're ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors. You'll be responsible for managing all aspects of a client's social media strategy, from creating engaging content and paid social campaigns, to providing recommendations, consultancy and training. You'll work with a variety of retailers, and play a leading role in the growth and engagement of their online brand and communities.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
Department: Online Marketing
Salary: £15,500 - £18,000 dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 28th February 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Social Media Management: You'll be responsible for ensuring the constant success of your client's social media marketing, flagging customer service issues where necessary and keeping them informed with exciting opportunities that could boost their brand and revenue.
- Strategy & Planning: You'll help develop creative, in-depth strategies that ensure development and optimisation of client's social media channels.
- Client Communications: Effective communication is absolutely critical to the success of a Social Media Executive at Visualsoft, so regular calls, monthly reports and frequent emails come as standard, as well as attending face-to-face meetings. You will liaise with stakeholders across a range of levels, so you'll need to be able to communicate information effectively to all involved.
- Content writing: You will be acting as a brand spokesperson, creating content for client's public social media channels and delivering customer service to their communities. Having an excellent command of English language and grammar is an essential part of this role.
- Industry Knowledge: The digital landscape is ever-evolving, so you'll need to keep abreast of the latest social media trends, channels and events to progress your campaigns and to provide recommendations to clients.
- Content Production: An element of your role will include getting involved in Visualsoft's own content production, for the agency overall and our social media department. You'll be required to produce blog content, get involved in training videos and post across social media channels, so an interest and confidence in these areas would be advantageous.
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Experience: At least one year experience within the digital marketing industry is preferred. It would also be helpful to have knowledge of paid social and multiple social networks.
- Track Record: We want to know how good you are, so we'd be really impressed with detail on your highs and lows and how you've overcome challenges to reach success.
- Passion for the Industry: You'll be excited about and committed to learning all there is to know about social media marketing. You'll enjoy reading industry content, attending events and sharing your learning with clients and colleagues alike. Videography and photography skills would be an asset in this role!
- Fantastic communications skills: As an award-winning eCommerce and Digital agency, communication is kind of our 'thing'. You're going to need it to be yours, too. You'll need to be adept at communicating across various seniority levels, both verbally and as written communication, and a confident presenter.
- Positive attitude: You're proactive and use insights and social media trends to progress your client's campaigns. You're ambitious and want to build a rewarding career at a leading agency.
- Organised: Any social media professional understand the demands and level of plate spinning required to ensure campaigns run efficiently and smoothly, on time and on budget.
What we've got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.