Digital Marketing Consultant
London, Manchester, Newcastle, Teesside
We are looking for pro-active digital marketing sales professionals to expand our marketing sales teams, helping to support and grow our marketing client portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East.
Based at either Visualsoft's Newcastle, Manchester or Stockton-on-Tees offices, and reporting to the Enterprise Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for developing new marketing clients for Visualsoft's growing digital marketing team.
At Visualsoft our mission is to 'Help Retailers Grow Online'. We're eCommerce experts, we know what works. That's why retailers trust us to build, grow and sustain their businesses online. We want to build on this trust and expertise with the right candidate who will be a digital marketing expert. You will be able to demonstrate our marketing ability and strategic approach to online retailers to build a portfolio of top retail clients. You will possess the ability to consultatively sell Visualsoft's award winning digital marketing solutions to these retailers which will reinforce our mission and help build long lifetime value from these retailers.
For this role you will need to be a results-driven, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and proactive individual with strong communication skills and a strong understanding of the digital marketing channel ecosystem - including SEO, Paid search, Social, Email, Affiliates and Conversion Rate Optimisation - which can include a specialism in a specific channel.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package, realistic and achievable targets, flexible working, unlimited paid holidays, autonomy with a collaborative work environment as part of a talented and highly experienced team.
The position provides a fantastic opportunity with excellent scope for career development in the digital marketing field, as well as the chance to work on an exciting range of projects with leading retailers in the UK. If you can effectively manage a sales pipeline from leads to closing deals and have a proven track record in consultative sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will have experience working the full sales cycle, meeting clients and exceeding targets. In addition you will be competent in B2B sales and building strong relationships with key decision makers in local, regional and national companies.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Teesside
Deadline: 28th February 2018
Referral Bounty: £1000 ?
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process of developing a pipeline of digital marketing opportunities throughout the UK for online retailers. Ideally with a mix of marketing channels but with focus on specific marketing channels where needed.
- You will be required to self-generate leads (in addition to being passed inbound ?gifted? leads) to build a strong pipeline.
- Research and identify online retailer opportunities for marketing solutions
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers of potential clients
- Build strong internal relationships with client facing team and work with account managers on marketing opportunities
- Make outbound calls and emails to contact and arrange meetings with online retail prospects
- Maximise the potential from each client opportunity
- Source and attend frequent national and local industry events representing Visualsoft
- Present solutions to retail prospects and existing clients encouraging increased adoption of Visualsoft's marketing solutions
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture whilst building a strong pipeline of prospects and new accounts to Visualsoft.
What you need to have
There are a few prerequisites for this Digital Marketing Consultant role:
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience of B2B Marketing sales with proven track record of success (references will be requested)
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing channels across SEO, PPC, Email, Social Media, Affiliates and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Further expert in-depth working knowledge of one or two specific marketing channels
- Excellent negotiation skills and be someone who can close a marketing deal
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational ability
- Commercial awareness and strong financial motivation
- Ability to build relationships and maintain them
- Previous or current Google Certification in Analytics or Adwords is desirable
- Full UK Driving License
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.