Digital Account Manager
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and organised Digital Account Manager to join our thriving Account Management team, based at our Stockton-on-Tees or Newcastle office.
As Account Manager, you'll provide ongoing support and guidance, drive business strategy and an overview of all account activity. Your client base will be varied and sometimes challenging, and you'll be committed to proving a bespoke service and gain a unique understanding of each business.
You'll work with exciting brands, with a particular focus on retailers, and play a leading role in the growth and engagement of their eCommerce activity across our market-leading platform and digital marketing channels. As a client advocate, the Account Manager is the client's primary point of contact responsible for orchestrating all support activity across the technical and digital teams to deliver a superior client experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North-East - certified by The Journal.
Interested? Discover more and apply today...
Department: Account Management
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Location: Newcastle, Teesside
Deadline: 31st January 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Key Account Management: You'll be responsible for leading and ensuring the constant success of your client's campaigns and overall happiness with their Visualsoft services, flagging issues where necessary and keeping them informed with opportunities that could boost their brand and revenue. You'll be confident in recommending solutions to drive performance, committed to client retention and strong at negotiating - all will come in handy some time!
- Strategy & Planning: You'll create insightful and in-depth strategies, along with detailed action plans that ensure development and optimisation of a client's marketing campaigns. You'll deliver online marketing strategies in-line with client business objectives and work with Strategy team and Online Marketing teams to ensure strategy is aligned to client requirements and executed according to plans/budget.
- Client Communications: Effective communication is absolutely critical to the success of an Account Manager at Visualsoft, so regular calls, monthly reports and frequent emails come as standard, as well as attending meetings. You will liaise with stakeholders across a range of levels and collaborate with team members across various departments within the company, so you'll need to be able to communicate information effectively to all involved.
- Performance Monitoring: The digital landscape is ever-evolving, so you'll need to keep abreast with the latest techniques and guidelines, and utilise this information to provide recommendations to clients in order to continuously improve their performance. You'll also be responsible for escalating any issues and coming up with timely solutions to reduce the impact on client happiness and overall success.
- Leadership: You'll run client and internal meetings amongst departments effectively, ensuring actions are documented and carried out in the time specified. Occasionally, you'll also be required to work with internal and third-party companies to solve problems in a timely manner. In the event of a customer issue, you'll act as an escalation point and collaborate with other colleagues as required.
Skills & Experience
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us.
Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites for this particular role:
- Experience: At least three years of related experience within the digital marketing industry. It would also be helpful to have a knowledge across the retail/fashion sectors.
- Track Record: We want to know how good you are, so we'd be really impressed with detail on your career highs and lows, and how you've overcome challenges to reach success. You'll be a seasoned problem-solver and a proactive learner, able to process information quickly and act on it appropriately.
- Passion for the Industry: You'll be an advocate for your craft and be committed to learning all there is to know about the digital marketing landscape overall. You'll enjoy reading industry content, attending events and sharing your learning with clients and colleagues alike. A good understanding of the digital marketing mix and online partnerships trends would also be a plus. Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude would also be a massive plus.
- Fantastic communication skills: As an award-winning eCommerce and Digital agency, communication is kind of our 'thing'. You're going to need it to be yours, too. You'll need to be adept at communicating across various seniority levels, both verbally and as written communication, and a confident presenter.
- People & Partner Management Skills: The backbone of our success is all about relationships, so you'll be great at effectively building relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to ensure maximum campaign success for your clients. The role will be varied and require you to mix with a variety of stakeholders, so you'll need to be comfortable interacting with all levels of management both client side and internal.
- Strong Technical Abilities: Experience and aptitude for Analytics/AdWords and other performance tracking software would be advantageous. You'll also be able to collaborate with internal technical teams by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions.
- Positive attitude: You don't think the word impossible exists. You constantly strive to go one better. You're ambitious and want to build a rewarding career at a leading agency.
- Organised: Do we really need to say this? We believe any Account Manager worth their salt will understand the demands and level of plate spinning required to ensure campaigns run efficiently and smoothly, on time and on budget and most importantly, that clients stay happy.
- Initiative - LOADS OF IT! Our team is full of motivated self-starters and we give them the autonomy to do their best work. ****
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.