Junior Paid Search Executive
Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we are looking for a Junior Paid Search Executive to join the growing PPC department here at Visualsoft.
You will support Paid Search campaigns across a range of clients and your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards through day to day management of your accounts. Learning the Visualsoft Best Practice to Paid Search, you will deliver continued improvement in your client's results. You will grow your understanding of Paid Search from campaign creation to bid management. Basic understanding as well as a passion for Search is essential and the ideal candidate would possess excellent writing, communication and time management skills.
This role is suitable for a PPC assistant looking for the next step, or a graduate looking to take on their first role in Digital Marketing.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience + Visualsoft Benefits Package
Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
Deadline: 31st January 2018
Referral Bounty: £250 ?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out basic day to day tasks and budget monitoring.
- Produce work of the highest quality
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Demonstrate an understanding of all relevant tools and technology
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions.
- Investigate variances in results, providing the 'Why' and potential remedies
- Respond to communications via calls and emails within set time scales
- Support the maintenance of accounts passing audit reviews
- Check accuracy of budgets supplied
- Grow relationships with all relevant Teams, being their trusted search advisor
- Build relationships with suppliers at the appropriate level
- Share good work, insight and industry developments with the wider PPC team
Skills & Experience
- Basic Knowledge of PPC
- Knowledge of relevant tools
- A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Strong organisation skills
- Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
There are also a few prerequisites for this particular role:
- Pass all relevant engine exams (Google & Bing)
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.