- Department: SEO
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 + Benefits including flexi-time and unlimited holidays
- Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
- Location: Manchester
- Closing Date: 30th June 2017
- Referral Bounty: £250 ?
After a year of exceptional growth within the SEO department at Visualsoft we are on the lookout for an Outreach Executive to join our expanding Outreach team. Direct experience isn't a requiste however knowledge and passion for SEO and PR is essential and the ideal candidate would be adept at communication and time management with excellent writing skills.
As part of the Outreach team, you'll be working with a variety of clients across a number of verticals, responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key influences and journalists in order to promote client brands, as well amplify their content marketing campaigns. We're looking for a hard-working, organised individual who has the creative potential to help us generate coverage for brands.
This role will directly support the work of the Senior Outreach Analysts in addition to personnel from the Strategy team.
- Manage the day-to-day outreach for assigned client campaigns using up-to-date link building methods.
- Gain a clear understanding of the client’s marketing needs and tailoring campaigns and outreach activity to suit this.
- Maintain client relationships and confidently communicate activity and opportunities on a regular basis.
- Prospect websites and contacts on a large scale.
- Utilise digital PR techniques to promote content campaigns and client assets on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor industry trends and adopt new and emerging outreach techniques.
- Identify and communicate journalist requests to clients.
- Pitch journalists, editors, bloggers and website owners to secure client coverage.
- Liaise with the senior outreach team and other departments to drive overall results.
- Tracking, reporting and providing detailed analysis on outreach activity.
Skills & Experience
- Current knowledge of link building best practice, content marketing and the general SEO landscape.
- Working knowledge of traditional marketing and PR approaches.
- Thorough understanding of tools relevant to the role including Buzzstream, Teamwork, Ahrefs, Majestic etc.
- Confident in planning, delivering and providing feedback on client campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to produce client-facing documents to a high standard.
- A driven self-learning individual who is willing to work to stay ahead of industry developments.
- A proficient relationship-builder at all levels.
- Must possess the ability to think creatively to find solutions for clients and carry out these ideas effectively.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines.
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.