Business Development Manager / Consultant (PPC)
- Department: Sales
- Salary: Competitive base with excellent OTE. Flexi-time & Unlimited Holidays
- Employment Basis: Full-time with the use of flexitime - KPIs will be used to measure outputs
- Location: Nationwide (UK)
- Closing Date: 31st December 2017
- Referral Bounty: £1000 ?
We are recruiting a BDM to demonstrate - and ultimately sell - our award-winning Paid Search services; taking a consultative approach to drive paid search sales and creating lasting relationships with clients. For this role you will need to be a results-driven, enthusiastic and pro-active individual with great communication skills and have a strong understanding of digital marketing, as well as an appreciation of the impact of other channels on PPC and vice-versa.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package, realistic and achievable targets, flexible working, unlimited paid holidays (KPI driven), autonomy, the freedom and responsibility to do what you do best in a collaborative work environment within a talented team.
The position provides a fantastic opportunity with full training and excellent scope for career development, as well as the chance to work on an exciting range of projects. If you can effectively manage a sales pipeline from start to finish and have a proven track record in consultative sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Meet (and exceed) your sales targets
- Taking a consultative approach to sales
- Creating lasting relationships with clients
- Complying with Visualsoft's processes and procedures
- Promote Visualsoft's vision, mission and values
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years sales outbound/inbound experience
- A strong understanding of Paid Search, from the Search Engines to the Products offered
- A good knowledge of Digital Marketing
- An appreciation of the impact of other channels on PPC and vice-versa
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Experience of B2B sales with proven track record of success
- Determination, drive and the willingness to learn
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Full UK Driving License
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated in a target driven environment
- Able to take feedback and guidance from management
- Capable of working within a team or unsupervised
- Hunger and drive for business development
- A positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Flexible approach to working
Make a Referral
Do you know someone who could do this job?
In order for you to refer someone to us (including yourself), we need to assign you a unique link. This link is then logged against your details, which we use for paying bounties on successful referral candidates.